Sat06Jul201311:30 am1250 Marina Drive, Ukiah, CA
Enjoy the second annual Jesse Pittman Fund Memorial Scholarship 5K Run/Walk around part of majestic Lake Mendocino. Honor Jesse's sacrifice, support your local students, celebrate the Independence Day holiday weekend, and get some exercise too!
The Jesse Pittman Fund offers a college scholarship for Mendocino County high school students in honor of Jesse Pittman, who died serving in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011.
This is our main fundraising event. The first college scholarship will be awarded to this year's recipient. Come show your support and congratulate this rising star!
The course is half pavement and half dirt road. There are a few small hills. Strollers are welcome as long as they can handle dirt and gravel terrain. Runners, walkers, and all ages are welcome.
For more information or to make a donation, go to: www.jessepittmanfund.org
Thu11Jul20138:00am in EDTVirginia Beach Convention Center Virginia Beach, VA
Warrior Expo is the premiere industry event that brings end users, program managers, and procurement specialists together with industry-leading manufacturers in an environment designed specifically for government and defense organizations. Attendees can also take advantage of demonstrations and educational breakout sessions addressing safety, survivability, communications, energy efficiency, acquisition, and much more.
Sat13Jul20136:30am in CDTRockford, Iowa
• 6:30-7:30 am Race Registration West Park, Rockford IA
• 8:00 am Opening Ceremony West Park, Rockford IA
• 8:30 am Jon Tumilson Go Crush It 5K Challenge Start West Park, Rockford IA
• 10:00 am Jon Tumilson Frogman Fun Run Start Rockford Fossil and Prairie Park, Rockford IA
• 10:30 am Awards Ceremony and Raffle Rockford Fossil and Prairie Park, Rockford IA
• 10:00 am - 3:00 pm Freedom Fest Rockford Fossil and Prairie Park, Rockford IA Activities for the whole family. Craft fair, kids activities (rock climbing wall, bounce house, obstacle course, and other fun activities), Operation Go Crush It Collection Drive (see this page for a list of items that are needed) and write a letter or color a picture to send to our troops. Lunch will be available for purchase.
• 5:00 - 7:00 pm Dinner served by Rockford Volunteer Fire Department RRMR High School, Rockford IA
• 7:00 - 10:00 pm Freedom Fest Benefit Concert RRMR High School Football Field, Rockford IA We are pleased to be hosting American Idol Finalist and Nashville recording artist, Ayla Brown, along with opening act Farm Rock to perform our 1st annual benefit concert. THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT. No alcohol is allowed on school grounds. Bring your blankets, chairs and your entire family and enjoy this great event. Gates will open at 6:00 pm
• FIREWORKS will immediately follow the concert. You don't want to miss these. Those attending last year said they were the "best fireworks they had ever seen" You will not be disappointed! Jon's favorite holiday was the 4th of July and he LOVED fireworks! We can't think of a better way to close out our weekend.
Sun28Jul20137:00am in PDTSan Diego State University, San Diego, California
Bring your kids and come run or walk in the 2nd Annual Joggin' for Frogmen 5k, benefiting the Navy SEAL Foundation and The 31Heroes Project.
Registration includes a finisher's medal and race shirt. Bring cash for the raffle and treats from our amazing sponsors and vendors. We'll see you at the race, then the after party!
If you had fun last year, please leave comments on this page and invite others to join!
Email jogginforfrogmen.com with questions or sponsorship inquiries!
Visit jogginforfrogmen.com to register
Sat03Aug2013New Century Air Center in Gardner, Kansas
The Operation Hawkeye mission team is honored to again be a cosponsor of the Make It Count 5K. To learn more about how you can "make it count" on 8.3.11, see http://www.makeitcounttoday.org/5k-run
Sat03Aug20139:00am in EDTParkersberg City Park, Parkersberg, WV
Operation Hawkeye is honored to be a co-sponsor of the 3rd Annual Chief Nick Null Memorial 5K Race!! Please consider supporting this wonderful event, and its related causes. OHe mission teammate Don Mann will also be appearing at the event! Check out the Null Memorial Foundation facebook page for background on both the event and other efforts being undertaken by the Foundation.
Sun04Aug20135612 Crows Creek Rd, Smithville, MO
“The Matt Mason Memorial “Cowboy UP!” Triathlon has been established to honor, pay tribute, support and celebrate the lives of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for their country. This triathlon is our way to stay close to our dear friend and keep his memory alive while focusing on supporting others like him and their families.”
Sat17Aug20139:00am in EDTTriple Nickel at 555 Grants Creek Rd, Jacksonville, N.C.
Operation Hawkeye is honored to once again be a co-sponsor of the Frogman 3D Bowhunters Challenge, honoring Jacksonville's Christopher Campbell. Please alert friends in NC and encourage them to consider participating if they are in the area!
Operation Hawkeye conducted Rise and Fire shooting challenges in 2011 and 2012 to raise awareness regarding the sacrifices of America's Special Operations forces and rally support for causes related to the Extortion 17 mission team, working with OHe mission partner supporting organizations such as the Navy SEAL Foundation and Red Circle Foundation. The 2013 Rise and Fire Shooting Challenge honors three fallen Air Force Special Operations heroes from the Extortion 17 mission team: Staff Sgt. Andrew Harvell, Tech Sgt. John Brown, and Tech. Sgt. Daniel Zerbe. The challenge calls for OHe's Will Thomas to make at least 3,300 3-point baskets and 3,300 free throws over Labor Day weekend. This endeavor is intended to prompt the public to visit the OHe Memorial platform and other online resources so that they might learn more about these heroes, and about Air Force Special Operations. In addition, the mission team hopes to raise $30,000 in donations to support the loved ones and causes associated with these fallen warriors, working with the Air Commando Association Foundation, That Others May Live Foundation, Red Circle Foundation, and others. For more information, and details on how you can donate, see http://web.charityengine.net/individual-fundraising/riseandfire/riseandfire2013.
Over Labor Day weekend 2013, selected restaurants from across the U.S. will donate a significant percentage of all proceeds to OHe mission teammate charities in support of the causes and loved ones of the Extortion 17 heroes. Participating locations are listed here
Team HAWKEYE will seek to leverage items and services donated by mission teammates through an online auction to be conducted on Gunbroker.com the week of Veteran's Day 2015.
Individuals and enterprises can participate in this effort through donations of items and services, including weapons, optics, ammo, knives, gear, packs, supplies, apparel, training, swag, signed books, memorabilia etc.
To donate an item or service, email Will Thomas (email@example.com)